These Sleep Companies Made the Inc. 5000 2020
Inc. magazine each year names the 5,000 fastest-growing private companies in America. Several sleep-related companies made the list.
- #25 MEDLAB INTERNATIONAL INC: Sells durable and nondurable medical supplies through its website, including CPAP accessories.
- #1,052 Lincoln Healthcare: Provides private duty nursing to pediatric and adult clients including individuals with chronic illness, injury and/or disability. Specializes in tracheostomy and ventilator dependency.
- #1,138 ProSomnus Sleep Technologies: Designs, manufactures, and markets FDA-cleared Class II medical devices dentists use to treat patients diagnosed with obstructive sleep apnea. “Our mission is to design intraoral, prescription, medical devices that enable better treatment experiences and outcomes for patients, Dental Sleep Medicine providers, and prescribing physicians,” says Len Liptak, ProSomnus CEO, in a release. “Being named to the Inc. 5000 list for the second year in a row validates the need for more effective and comfortable OSA treatment options and that we are making meaningful progress.” ProSomnus medical director Edward T. Sall, MD, DDS, MBA, says, “The design and fit of the ProSomnus oral appliances have caused a paradigm shift in the management of OSA. Physicians are now recommending oral appliance therapy as first-line treatment for their patients with OSA because of their high compliance, patient preference, and overall effectiveness.”
- #1,689 3B Medical: Creates, develops, and manufactures oxygen and sleep therapy devices for medical use. “3B Medical is honored to have secured for its second year in a row a spot on this most coveted list of fastest growing businesses in America. Our robust year-over-year growth has continued reflecting our delivery of our strategy to design innovative medical devices to service respiratory and sleep patients. We are grateful for our customers’ support and enthusiasm for our quality products in our three product lines of sleep, oxygen, and disinfection. We are committed to expanding into new markets with our products and bringing new products in our pipeline to market that meet the needs of consumers, with a focus on quality, comfort, and safety, ” says Alex Lucio, CEO of 3B Medical, in a release. Dave MacDougall, chief operating officer, adds in a release, “2020 is shaping up to be another blockbuster growth year for 3B Medical, as we are seeing annual revenue growth targeted to exceed 75% over 2019 levels.”
- #1,693 Platinum Health: Manufactures and markets products that assist the aging population with respect to bath and bedroom safety, including bed rails and weighted blankets.
- #1,820 Blackstone Medical Services: Provides home sleep testing services direct to patients, as an in-home service. The company is contracted with most major healthcare providers across the country.
- #2,576 Sunset Healthcare Solutions Inc: Creates and distributes disposable medical supplies, including CPAP and oxygen supplies, to home healthcare providers, hospital distributors, retailers, and pharmacies.
- #3,298 SleepQuest: Offers products and services to healthcare organizations with a focus on sleep apnea and other sleep conditions. Its services include home sleep tests, CPAP treatments, and other sleep apnea treatment products and services.
- #3,645 SuperCare Health: Offers products and services to the healthcare industry with a focus on individuals suffering from respiratory and chronic diseases. Its offerings in the hospital and home include ventilation, oxygen, CPAP/BiPAP, nutrition, pharmacy services, and an expanding population health program.
- #3,817 Fuel Medical Group: Employs growth strategies for ancillary services. The services include audiology, allergy, sleep, cosmetic surgery, vision, and general ENT.
- #3,924 Aeroflow: Supplies medical equipment out of Asheville, providing home oxygen, sleep testing, CPAP, and mobility equipment to medical centers and doctor’s offices.
- #4,732 VitalSleep: Provides patients with sleep and neuro management through its sleep centers in Louisiana and Texas. Delivers sleep care testing, products, and education.
from Sleep Review https://www.sleepreviewmag.com/sleep-health/prevailing-attitudes/sleep-companies-inc5000-2020/