TMJ for the Dental Sleep Medicine Practice
This 2-day course will provide a solid foundation on TMJ and TMD treatment for dental sleep medicine practitioners, including the correlation of TMJ and sleep disorders, how to minimize TMD issues with oral appliance therapy, the various treatment options for TMD patients, how to treat patients with both sleep apnea and TMD, and more.
- Minimize side effects and/or address any TMJ issues that may arise during oral appliance therapy for OSA.
- Understand how to diagnose various TMJ disorders.
- Appliance selection and treatment options for the array of TMJ disorders.
- Triage patients with sleep apnea and TMJ disorders. What needs to be treated first.
- Hands-on trigger-Point Injections and/or PRP inejections.
from Sleep Review http://www.sleepreviewmag.com/events/tmj-dental-sleep-medicine-practice-2/